1. Fat Heads Brewery: 3885 Everhard Rd NW, Canton, OH 44709, USA
- Need to kill a few hours before the ceremony? Ever heard of Bumbleberry? If not, try one of Ohio's top fruit-flavored beers here. Or meet the bride & groom at the bar after the reception ends! Oh, and our after party will be hosted here from 11pm to 1am!
- Hungry? These sandwiches are big.. as in, relatively close to the size of your head. We recommend trying Beauty & The Beasty, Twisted Brisket, and South Side Slopes (they were voted three of the Top 5 Sandwiches in the U.S.)!
2. Belden Village Mall: 4230 Belden Village St NW, Canton, OH 44718, USA
- Forget something at home? Need a last minute jacket or pair of shoes? Belden Village is Canton's largest hub for retail and restaurants. Taylor's grandma used to take her here to "back to school" shop every year!
3. Pro Football Hall of Fame: 2121 George Halas Dr NW, Canton, OH 44708, USA
- How about them Browns?! People visit from all over to see all the legends of the game in the historic Bronzed Bust Gallery. Looking for something more interactive? Make the call in the "interactive replay booth." Eric suggests taking a photo next to the iconic Lombardi Trophy or going in the Super Bowl 52 Theater and checking out the full collection of all 52 Super Bowl rings (he also says: the Browns will be there soon, just wait).
4. Gervasi Vineyard: 1700 55th St NE, Canton, OH 44721, USA
- Want to wine your way into the evening? Gervasi holds public tours of their state-of-the-art winery facilities every Saturday afternoon (aka. the day of our wedding!). No reservations needed! Tours begin every hour (12pm; 1pm; 2pm) and run for 30 minutes. Just don't forget... our ceremony starts promptly at 4:30pm ;)
5. Maize Valley Winery & Craft Brewery: 6193 Edison St NE, Hartville, OH 44632, USA
- Looking to soak up the fall weather? Maize Valley is not only one of NE Ohio's most popular vineyards, but also a farm with many fall activities available for all ages. In October, they feature an 8-acre corn maze, wagon rides, pumpkin patch picking, pumpkin cannon, duck and pig races, straw bale mountain, and more!